LANYON's Discussions (14,844)

Discussions Replied To (3106) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump mentioned spending $1 TRILLION in infrastructure....  but that's not just gove…"

LANYON replied 3 hours ago to You Heard It Here First: Trump May Not Propose A Buget Next Year

4 3 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

" If you think the Clinton's aren't evil, watch this!"

LANYON replied 4 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"Kellyanne Conway On The 2016 Presidential Election Published on Dec 2, 2016 Record…"

LANYON replied 4 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"What's so surprising about this?  Obama and Democrats didn't submit a budget for EIG…"

LANYON replied 5 hours ago to You Heard It Here First: Trump May Not Propose A Buget Next Year

4 3 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"HOW MANY TIMES DID DIRTY HARY WIN USING THESE TACTICS? Report: Massive Voter Fraud U…"

LANYON replied 10 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"Libs/Dems will continue to deceive their minions, and confuse them, by lumping in th…"

LANYON replied 10 hours ago to A New Confederacy?! Levin EXPOSES the Left’s Sanctuary City Crap-

3 10 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

""

LANYON replied 10 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

""

LANYON replied 11 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"THIS IMAGE IS BETTER..... A BEFITTING END THAT SHOWS THAT CASTRO'S DICTATORSHIP WAS…"

LANYON replied 11 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

"FIDEL CASTRO'S NATIONAL TOUR FOR HIS SUBJECTS TO PAY HOMAGE TO HIM, OR ELSE, BROKE D…"

LANYON replied 12 hours ago to The Steam Room

4002 4 hours ago
Reply by LANYON

RSS

Support the Site/Status

I want to Thank all those who so generously supported this website. Please continue to help support monthly expenses and watch for website upgrades coming soon!

Since Ning is our home, I promise to bring you exciting updated  tools for your convenience during this election time...

Below is a new and convenient link for making donations to help support this website.

paypal.me/912Communique

If you prefer to mail a contribution please send me a message or email me at SuzieNielsen@outlook.com

A great way to Donate to this Website and own a piece of my Art Work. I will designate 20% of all sales to this website. Art makes a thoughtful and lasting gift. Try it!

Live Feed - See our Visitors

A unique way to contribute to this website! Purchase any items from my Artist website and I will use 20% of the sale toward a Contribution

Art Prints

© 2016   Created by Susan Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service