LANYON's Discussions (15,487)

Discussions Replied To (3324) Replies Latest Activity

"So, Democrats, liberals, especially Obama, want the Constitution to be "fluid", "mal…"

LANYON replied 2 hours ago to Lawsuit To Challenge Trump on Emoluments

3 56 minutes ago
Reply by American

"Stephanie Trost ‏@TrostStephanie 8h8 hours ago Feminist marching for the environmen…"

LANYON replied 9 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Michelle Obama Hilarious Awkward Reaction to Gift From Melania Trump Michelle Obam…"

LANYON replied 9 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Obama Vows to Speak Out Against Donald Trump Posted On 19 Jan 2017 By : admin   In…"

LANYON replied 14 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Trump May Sign 200 Executive Orders on Monday Posted On 19 Jan 2017 By : shawn Acc…"

LANYON replied 15 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Mia Love: Obama Never Called Her When Elected 1st Black Female Republican in Congr…"

LANYON replied 15 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"The road gangs should be reinstated and all those miscreants should be put to work s…"

LANYON replied 15 hours ago to Inauguration Rioters Will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

10 11 hours ago
Reply by American

" RADICAL ANARCHIST TANTRUM OVER TRUMP ELECTION DEMOCRAT COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUMP'S EL…"

LANYON replied yesterday to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Michelle Obama Promises on Trump InaugurationDay: ‘Will Be Back Before You Know It’…"

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY'RE LOSING MONEY IN ADVERTISING, READERSHIP?...  DAVID BROOK…"

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

RSS

Support the Site/Status

Below is a new and convenient link for making donations to help support this website.

paypal.me/912Communique

If you prefer to mail a contribution please send me a message or email me at SuzieNielsen@outlook.com

A great way to Donate to this Website and own a piece of my Art Work. I will designate 20% of all sales to this website. Art makes a thoughtful and lasting gift. Try it!

Live Feed - See our Visitors

© 2017   Created by Susan Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service