Susan Nielsen's Discussions (3,760)

Discussions Replied To (2836) Replies Latest Activity

"Norma, That's Ok it is info that members should have just in case they believe they…"

Susan Nielsen replied 11 hours ago to The Steam Room

3386 1 hour ago
Reply by LANYON

"The one good thing is that this info is only visible to me... no one else."

Susan Nielsen replied yesterday to The Steam Room

3386 1 hour ago
Reply by LANYON

"Norma, brenton and I were testing this  popular app that you can use to make yoursel…"

3386 1 hour ago
Reply by LANYON

"Ah HA!!! Caught ya!LOL!!!  Surprisingly this is from the Skysa Bar...I left the Open…"

3386 1 hour ago
Reply by LANYON

"This list includes all members! Ridiculous! PS...I will try to catch your location s…"

3386 1 hour ago
Reply by LANYON

"Luis, You are right no shocker...above the law, bend the law, break the law, twist t…"

Susan Nielsen replied on Wednesday to Hillary Clinton Got Debate Questions in Advance

4 on Wednesday
Reply by LANYON

"Norma, Good find..."

Susan Nielsen replied on Wednesday to State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Susan Nielsen

"Patricia, That was the first thing I thought after reading this article...mobile dev…"

Susan Nielsen replied on Wednesday to State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Susan Nielsen

"Donna, Nope no surprise..."

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Susan Nielsen

"Jerome, You hit the nail on the head...I believe the clintons and crew are above the…"

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Susan Nielsen

RSS

Support the Site/Status

I want to Thank all those who so generously supported this website. Please continue to help support monthly expenses and watch for website upgrades coming soon!

Since Ning is our home, I promise to bring you exciting updated  tools for your convenience during this election time...

Below is a new and convenient link for making donations to help support this website.

paypal.me/912Communique

If you prefer to mail a contribution please send me a message or email me at SuzieNielsen@outlook.com

Live Feed - See our Visitors

A unique way to contribute to this website! Purchase any items from my Artist website and I will use 20% of the sale toward a Contribution

Art Prints

© 2016   Created by Susan Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service