Susan Nielsen's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (2992) Replies Latest Activity

" This may be wishful thinking... But I think perhaps there will be a new influx of C…"

Susan Nielsen replied 11 hours ago to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"So, I think this shows we need a list of trustworthy news sources on display and I n…"

Susan Nielsen replied 11 hours ago to Inauguration Rioters Will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

10 11 hours ago
Reply by American

"  American, I have been "pushing" this set of videos since I first found them back i…"

Susan Nielsen replied 12 hours ago to Inauguration Rioters Will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

10 11 hours ago
Reply by American

" Lanyon, Now that's a great idea!"

Susan Nielsen replied 14 hours ago to Inauguration Rioters Will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

10 11 hours ago
Reply by American

" American, Thanks for posting this...Great News!"

Susan Nielsen replied 14 hours ago to Inauguration Rioters Will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

10 11 hours ago
Reply by American

"yup that's moooshell mugly...hhmmm??? still wondering what's under it's skirt..."

Susan Nielsen replied yesterday to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Hello Rich, I sent a message to you via our internal email system, however I recentl…"

Susan Nielsen replied on Friday to The Steam Room

4659 1 hour ago
Reply by American

"Scot, I cannot speak for Christine's use of the word "blue" as I said I could be way…"

Susan Nielsen replied on Thursday to Blue Nikki to be Ambassador to the UN

28 yesterday
Reply by Christine Rae Moylan

"Scot, I am always so impressed by, and proud of member's such as yourself who have b…"

28 yesterday

"Christine I know and have come to rely on the fact that you always do your homework,…"

28 yesterday

RSS

Support the Site/Status

Below is a new and convenient link for making donations to help support this website.

paypal.me/912Communique

If you prefer to mail a contribution please send me a message or email me at SuzieNielsen@outlook.com

A great way to Donate to this Website and own a piece of my Art Work. I will designate 20% of all sales to this website. Art makes a thoughtful and lasting gift. Try it!

Live Feed - See our Visitors

© 2017   Created by Susan Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service