Larry Puckette's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"imo - I'll contend that the republican party being filled with independent thinking…"

Larry Puckette replied on Thursday to The Steam Room

5629 on Friday
Reply by Michael Trivisani

"NFL Might Have Caved on a Lot More than Just the Anthem Protests my 2¢ = they're all…"

Larry Puckette replied on Wednesday to POLITICS...ARGH!

75 on Friday
Reply by Robert Cordova

"One of our local town's policemen was at the concert - backstage as a guest. Here's…"

Larry Puckette replied Oct 9 to Las Vegas Mass Shooting Kills 59, Injures 527 Updates

12 on Saturday
Reply by American912

"a few things I've read about the Alabama primary election confirm (again) my initial…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 29 to POLITICS...ARGH!

75 on Friday
Reply by Robert Cordova

"A few years ago I was fairly supportive of an Article V convention of the states. Bu…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 15 to Article V convention planning underway in Arizona

2 Sep 15
Reply by American912

";' /   oops.  I put a 2011 where a 2001 belonged.  about the only significant thing…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 11 to Saudi government allegedly funded a 'dry run' for 9/11, report says

9 Sep 11
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"as bad as the loss of thousands of lives was and other things too, the real damage o…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 11 to Saudi government allegedly funded a 'dry run' for 9/11, report says

9 Sep 11

"We're All Felons, Now - Reason.com Oct 19, 2009 · In his new book, the Boston-base…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 9 to Where Are The Damned Handcuffs?

19 Sep 9

"every since the national review clan went off the 'never trump' deep end I've been a…"

Larry Puckette replied Sep 5 to It Wasn’t Comey’s Decision to Exonerate Hillary – It Was Obama’s

3 Sep 5
Reply by American912

""

Larry Puckette replied Sep 4 to POLITICS...ARGH!

75 on Friday
Reply by Robert Cordova

RSS

Please Lend A Hand

An urgent call to all Patriots!

With our change of ownership, we're being invoiced at a higher rate now so we need your help.  Things cannot continue on this way.  Please consider contributing today.  Click "Donate" below.

Live Feed - See our Visitors

© 2017   Created by Kos.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service