Philomena Haas's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good, tom.  I don't think sincere prayer and reparation is just hopin and wishi…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 14, 2013 to Charges that Cuomo/DHS Scheme to Circumvent the Fourth Amendment.

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"I knew this was coming and it's only gonna get worst.  Suzie and others on this site…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 14, 2013 to Charges that Cuomo/DHS Scheme to Circumvent the Fourth Amendment.

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"I sent her an email the other day, but I guess she didn't listen.  I just sent her a…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 14, 2013 to Sen. Collins to back Toomey/Manchin Compromise on Gun Background Checks

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Philomena Haas

"I think the real problem with pro-life versus so-called pro-choice which is pro-abor…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 14, 2013 to Changing the Narrative: Are you pro-life or pr-Child?

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Philomena Haas

"This is outrageous.   We can't do this to the seniors and the disabled.  They have r…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 11, 2013 to In Home Medical Equipment at risk!

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Philomena Haas

"I contacted by Senators right away and will not let up until I am heard -- NO so-cal…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 11, 2013 to Press Releasse from U.S. Sens. Lee, Paul, Cruz: Senate to Vote on Gun Bill No One Has Read

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by L1M89

"We've lost our freedoms, America.  We may have to fight to get them back.  Are you r…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 11, 2013 to IRS says, " We can read your emails, text messages and other private electronic communications" without a warrant!

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Christine Rae Moylan

"If Christians in America believe that it can't happen here, then they are truly igno…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 11, 2013 to Army Ranger & Pastor Insulted That DOD Would Label Christians “Terrorists”

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Philomena Haas

"There is a lawyer named Larry Klayman who is trying to bring justice against Obama,…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 11, 2013 to GUN CONTROL, UNIVERSAL BACKGROUD CHECKS, MAGAZINES, ASSAULT WEAPONS.... Once this is complete what will the Fed want to control next?

5 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Philomena Haas

"I sent my faxes right away to protect our Second Amendment rights.  I'm not surprise…"

Philomena Haas replied Apr 10, 2013 to John McCain Has Gone On Record: He and Others Plan to Betray Their Oaths of Office by Refusing to Block Barack Obama’s Legislative Assault on the Second Amendment.

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Lawrence Brown

RSS

Listen In On The Immigration Discussion LIVE

Each Friday @ 7pm Eastern
Join us on the

Latest Activity

Martha Donahue shared a profile on Facebook
25 minutes ago
Martha Donahue and Kos are now friends
39 minutes ago
gary heyer replied to 912Communique's discussion The Steam Room
51 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Susan Nielsen posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Susan Nielsen replied to 912Communique's discussion The Steam Room
2 hours ago

This is a member supported website. Please donate and help pay the rent today!

See who's online

Need to contact us?

Shop our own Amazon store and help support TCC

Website assistance is just a click away

This Visitor Globe was added 9/26/13

© 2014   Created by Susan Nielsen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service