Political News - Conservative Views - Education - Solutions
Today, I am sad to say I am ashamed of our treatment of our returning Veterans; from a complete lack of respect, to lower standard medical treatment, if at all.
There are no jobs, little assistance and now our government leaders want to label them all mentally incompetent!
These men and women, above all, deserve our highest level of respect for what they have freely given to our Country.
We must work in our communities to bring that level of esteem back to our Youth. No one teaches respect for our Country, Our Flag or Our Soldiers. It is up to each one of us to step up and make a difference.
This is not my Com Center; this is our Com Center. This is a Military Life-related directory. The Directory will grow each week, with input from all of us. This information is for Active Duty, Veteran, Retired , their families and our friends. Only established information sources will be utilized. The sources provided are to assist in our general welfare and political efforts.
*****************MILITARY COM CENTER*******************
US House Committee on Armed Services
* House Armed Services Committee (http://armedservices.house.gov)
* Congressional Directory (http://www.gpoaccess.gov/cdiectory/browse.html) including list of past members
US Senate Committee on Armed Services
* Senate Armed Services Committee ( http://armed-services.senate.gov)
* Committee Hearing Schedule & Archive (http://armed-services.senate.gov/hearings.cfm)
* Senate Armed Services Committee member profiles (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/people/Congress/Senate_Committee/Armed_Services_topic.html)
US Department of Defense (DoD)
* DoD (http://www.defenselink.mil)
* Department of the Air Force (http://www.af.mil)
* Department of the Army (http://www.army.mil)
* Department of the Navy (http://www.navy.mil)
* Veterans Affairs (VA) Information (http://www.va.gov)
Military Service Published Retiree Publications
* Air Force Afterburner (http://www.Retirees.af.mil/afterburner)
* Army Echoes & Retirement Information Center (http://www.armyg1.army.mil/retire)
* Navy Shift Colors (http://www.navy.mil/ Links/Shift Colors)
* Marine Corps Semper Fi (https://www.manpower.usmc.mil/ then click Career/Retired Marines, then Semper Fidel's Newsletter
* Coast Guard Evening Colors (http://www.uscg.mil/ppc/retnews)
The Early Bird News (http://ebird.osd.mil/Salesebird2/index.htm)
US Department of Defense Foreign Military Sales (http://www.dsca.osd.mil/home/foreign_military_sales.htm)
US Defense Civilian Contractors - Land, Air & Sea
* Academi, previously aka Xe Services LLC, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide (http://academi.com)
*Military Officers Association of America (http://www.moaa.org)
MOAA'S MILITARY FAMILY LEGISLATIVE ACTION GUIDE (http://www.moaa.org/legisactionguide) Tools to help make a difference.
*The American Legion (http://www.legion.org)
*Disabled American Veterans (http://www.dav.org)
* The Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org)
This is an on-going list of assistance and resources for our Military Veterans and their families. They are not only for Retired Members but also contain vital information required for all Military Members. Each contains a detailed information source directory. If you know of a particular resource you feel would be of benefit to your fellow Servicemen and women, please contact us with details.
VA Regional Office 1-800-827-1000
CIVILIAN PUBLICATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS