Well TCC has been saved and I for one, am breathing a sigh of relief! The amount of research and hard work done here is truly phenomenal and I was saddened when Suzie's felt she could no longer hold the reigns. What if that disappeared forever?! (omg!) Thankfully prayers are answered so the question that's being posed to me is "Kos, will you change the site?"? I would easily say 100% of what you see is what will remain. What I would like to do though is add a few things.......but I need your input. What are your thoughts.........and would you have time to volunteer?
- I'll place if first and up front. I told Suzie if her health improves and she wants the site back - all she needs do is ask. I still feel this is here baby.......and I'm the sitter! *lol*
- Income. No one runs a website without one or more of the following: Sponsors to foot the bill or a form of income to pay for their bills and time. Sponsors are tough to come by unless we greatly increase our number of page reads (we're talking 5x more readers). Charge for sections of the website. Currently we do not charge for anything. Advertising (3-5 ads) on every page....which only works if you "hit" the ads which contributes pennies per impression. Or member contribution. We removed the ads in 2016 and tried to go with simple contribution but this hasn't resulted in any form of income stream to pay the bills. If Suzie didn't do a plea for help, she would've closed long ago so I'd like your opinion. Are there areas we could setup and charge an admission fee? Can you think of other alternative income streams? Please bring it!
- That being said, there's one surefire way to boost readership - share everything you read and post from TCC. Everything! Share to Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. If you don't have a Facebook and Twitter (then do a customizable Tweetdeck) account, you're missing out so get up and apply.........and let's get our news out there!
- 2018 Congressional elections are only a year away with many Dem seats up for grabs. What can we do to promote the prospective GOP runners? How can we best steal away or convert those Dem voters to the GOP side overall? If you folks come up with your own posts on this topic, I will happily share them to Twitter and Facebook to begin to convert those minds!
- Alright, we have a new Conservative President..........but I say he still needs our help. If you're on Twitter, please be sure you follow @realDonaldTrump today!
- Cutting regulations. One of President Trumps major initiatives going forward. Have any idea on specific regulations that need to go on the chopping block? Oh boy, I can see numerous posts coming out of this! Again, if you write it - I'll share it on Facebook/Twitter.
- Aside from the 2018 election and converting Democratic voters, there has been a dramatic increase in talk of the "Deep State" and all its conspiracy theories. While I'm not a fan of CT, at times a story can be proven true so I never say to dismiss it. Is this increase a form of retaliation to Trump or did he bring it with him? Should we (you) be writing about this and grabbing the public's attention? (Click GoogleTrends image to enlarge)
- Now what about the "fake media" claims? Is he spot on or being slightly over dramatic? Yes media is heavily Dem but is this truly an area we can work on? Having a 'category' of fake news where we prove articles are inaccurate, incorrect or just made up? Again, I'm not talking posting someone else's pieces proving a post was a lie. I'm talking about a TCC member posting evidence a piece is a lie. Something YOU take the credit on..........and I share them across the web.
- "Items to Ponder". We had this for a few years ago on the home page which was a list of possible 'topics' (some current - some historic) one could use create a Discussion or Editorial. Well, it's coming back so stay tuned!
- I'd like some feedback from you on the Constitutional education series. Did you take part? Is Trumps administration a call to reach out run this series again? Educate the public further on our Constitution? I need your feedback. Can this be something we could charge a "fee" to participate? Who could run it? How many weeks? Let me hear it.
- Lastly let's hear from YOU. What would YOU like to see added to TCC or run/laid out differently?
Well there you go. I look forward to your responses and hope to see more original posts and sharing ahead. If you ever need me, just drop me a message by clicking on my image or email me @ email@example.com. I work from home so I'm always here. I truly hope we grow in the time ahead and Suzie promises to still pop in as she can. I just pray she and Will devote the time they need to tend their health. We will still be here; hopefully revving along!